- Aqua Head Hunter Slip Bag - 9"As low as £69.99
- Aqua Punching Bag - 12"As low as £89.99
- Aqua Punching Bag - 15"As low as £119.99
- Aqua Punching Bag - 18"As low as £169.99
- Aqua Punching Bag - 21"As low as £199.99
- Aqua Punching Bruiser Bag - 150lb£219.99Out of stock
- Aqua Training Bag Sensor£174.95Out of stock
- Cimac Water-Air Punch/Kick BagAs low as £79.99 was £99.99
- Everlast Hydrostrike Heavy Water Bag - 100 LBSAs low as £149.99Out of stock
- Everlast Hydrostrike Heavy Water Bag - 150 LBSAs low as £199.99Out of stock
- Geezers Pro Water PunchbagAs low as £99.99
Water boxing bags for beginners and professionals
If you are looking to make your boxing training more realistic and effective, a water boxing bag is perfect for you. Filled with water to give a softer feel, they lessen the impact of punches on the wrists and hands, reducing potential injuries from imperfect punches. That said, they still make for an effective workout, with the unique feel being described as ‘human-like’ and letting you feel the impact of punching an opponent in the ring.
One of the biggest brands of water punchbags is Aqua. Aqua punching bags come in a variety of styles and bold designs. With 9” to 21” punching bags available, as well as 150lb bruiser bags, you’ll find what you are looking for with ease. Treat yourself to a high-quality water punch bag that will not only give you an effective workout but also look good in your gym.
Fitting your new water punching bag can be a concern, especially if you don’t have the right fittings. At Geezers Boxing, we have an extensive range of punchbag brackets and fittings to make installing your new bag easier than ever. Whether hanging from the ceiling or attaching to a stand, you’ve got plenty of ways to hang your new punchbag.
The best water filled punching bags in the UK
At Geezers Boxing, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s leading online boxing equipment retailer, offering you a huge selection of the biggest and best brands to choose from. With so many quality water filled punching bags available, you might find yourself unsure of the right size or style for your needs.
We are here to help. Our dedicated team can answer all of your questions about water boxing bags, the right size for your space, and whether to go for a heavy bag or a bruiser bag. Contact Geezers today to get honest advice you can trust.
Want to stock up on all of the essentials? Here at Geezers we offer free UK delivery on all orders over £70, as long as the total weight is 12kg or less. If you live in the UK mainland and want to save on delivery when you buy more, this is the option for you!