Womens Boxing Gloves
Items 1-20 of 62
- Adidas Hybrid 100 Boxing GlovesAs low as £34.99
- Adidas Hybrid 100 Boxing Gloves - PinkAs low as £34.99
- Adidas Hybrid 100 Junior Boxing GlovesAs low as £29.99Out of stock
- Adidas Hybrid 300X Boxing GlovesAs low as £99.99
- Adidas Performer Boxing GlovesRegular Price £54.99 As low as £52.99
- Cleto Reyes 'Safetec' Pro Fight Boxing GloveAs low as £232.99
- Cleto Reyes Extra Padding Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £279.99
- Cleto Reyes Traditional Lace Sparring Boxing GloveAs low as £249.99
- Cleto Reyes Traditional Pro Fight Boxing GlovesAs low as £232.99
- Cleto Reyes Universal Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £182.99
- Cleto Reyes Velcro Sparring Boxing GlovesAs low as £264.99
- Everlast 1910 Classic Sparring Boxing Gloves - LaceRegular Price £199.99 As low as £159.99Out of stock
- Everlast 1910 Classic Sparring Boxing Gloves - VelcroRegular Price £199.99 As low as £159.99Out of stock
- Everlast Elite Hook & Loop Training Boxing GlovesRegular Price £139.99 As low as £99.99
- Everlast Elite Laced Training Boxing GlovesRegular Price £139.99 As low as £99.99
- Everlast Elite Pro Fight Boxing GlovesAs low as £249.99Out of stock
- Everlast MX Hook & Loop Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £199.99Out of stock
- Everlast MX Laced Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £199.99Out of stock
- Everlast MX Professional Fight Boxing GlovesAs low as £219.99Out of stock
- Everlast Powerlock Hook & Loop Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £99.99
The best boxing gloves for women
Boxing gloves are not one-size-fits-all, which is why it is important to get gloves that fit your hands without being too restrictive. You want to be able to move freely with them while protecting your hands from injuries. As women’s hands tend to be smaller, the size of gloves you’ll need will be different.
You’ll find a great selection of sizes to choose from, making it easy to find ladies boxing gloves to suit your needs. Sizes 10 oz to 14 oz are better suited for women, as they’ll provide the right amount of protection during sparring matches and a good fit to reduce the risk of injury.
Women’s boxing gloves tend to have a smaller hand cage inside of the glove. This allows for a narrow fit, fitting more closely to your hand than gloves designed for men might. You’ll find that getting the right fit provides you with more padding and protection, helping to prevent injuries during training and competitions.
Find women’s boxing gloves UK
At Geezers Boxing, we stock the biggest brands in the industry so that you have the best boxing equipment to choose from. Looking for the best Adidas women’s boxing gloves? You’ll find them available in a variety of styles and designs to choose from.
Not sure which ones are right for you? Feel free to contact us. Our dedicated team are ready to answer your questions, so whether you are looking for the best boxing gloves for beginners or you want some for a professional competition, we can help.
Need to get your order quickly? You can get next working day delivery to the mainland UK if you place your order before 3 pm, so order now!