Boxing Speed Balls
Items 1-20 of 29
- Adidas Speedball - LeatherAs low as £34.99
- Cleto Reyes SpeedballAs low as £117.99
- Everlast MX Speed Bag£99.99Out of stock
- Everlast Premium Kangaroo Leather SpeedbagAs low as £69.99Out of stock
- Everlast Pro Leather SpeedbagAs low as £39.99Out of stock
- Fighting Sports Fury Speed BagAs low as £59.99
- Fly SpeedballAs low as £164.99Out of stock
- Geezers Classic Pugilist SpeedballRegular Price £44.99 As low as £35.99
- Geezers Elite Pro Leather SpeedballRegular Price £34.99 As low as £24.99
- Geezers TRG Speedball£19.99
- Phenom Boxing SB-1 Rebound Speed BagAs low as £64.99Out of stock
- Pro Mex Professional Speed Bag V2.0As low as £69.99
- Probox PU SpeedballAs low as £17.99
- Ringside Synthetic Leather SpeedballAs low as £39.99
- Rival RSPD5-95 Teardrop Speed Bag (Pump Included)Regular Price £44.99 Special Price £35.99
- Rival Speed BagAs low as £44.99
- SCYntz Leather Speed BagRegular Price £49.99 As low as £39.99
High-Quality Boxing Speed Balls
If you are looking to improve your hand speed and endurance then look no further than a speedball. Speedballs have been a favourite of professional fights for hundreds of years. This is because their complexity and technicality help fighters to improve their hand speed, hand-eye coordination, reaction time and so many other hugely important skills.
As a fighter, some of the most basic skills that you need to perfect are your hand speed and accuracy. The speedball is much smaller than any other boxing bag, this makes it a brilliant piece of equipment when trying to improve your accuracy. The constant movement of the ball on the swivel is perfect for increasing hand speed.
There is also no better exercise to build both strength and endurance in your shoulders and arms. Speed balls use so many of the arms muscles and even more so in the shoulder as you constantly keep your arms elevated while using the speed ball.
While boxing is a hugely physical sport, it is also just as much mental. In boxing, speed balls do not just help to create a strong body, they also help to create a strong mind. The movement of a speed ball is all about rhythm and repetition so your focus has to be 100% on the ball. As you become more and more focused the easier it will become.
Boxing Speed Balls In The UK
If you are at all unsure about which ball to choose then get in contact with us and one of our expert team will be happy to offer you advice to make sure that you get exactly what you need.