Lace-Up Boxing Gloves
Items 1-20 of 60
- 1V1 ARK-1 Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £249.99
- 1V1 Peacemaker Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £699.99
- Adidas AdiPower Boxing Gloves - LaceRegular Price £159.99 As low as £127.99
- Adidas AdiSpeed Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £149.99
- Adidas AdiSpeed Limited Edition Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £149.99
- Adidas AdiSpeed Metallic Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £149.99Out of stock
- Adidas TILT 350 Pro Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £129.99
- Cleto Reyes Traditional Lace Sparring Boxing GloveAs low as £249.99
- Everlast 1910 Classic Sparring Boxing Gloves - LaceRegular Price £199.99 As low as £159.99Out of stock
- Everlast Elite 2 Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £174.99
- Everlast Elite 2020 Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £164.99
- Everlast Elite Laced Training Boxing GlovesRegular Price £139.99 As low as £99.99
- Everlast MX Laced Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £199.99Out of stock
- Everlast Powerlock Laced Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £99.99
- Everlast Powerlock2 Pro Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £109.99
- Fighting Sports Fury Professional Training Gloves - LaceAs low as £99.99
- Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Tenacious Training Boxing Gloves - LaceAs low as £199.99
- Fly Superlace Lightning Boxing GlovesAs low as £400.00Out of stock
- Fly Superlace Training Boxing GlovesAs low as £385.00
- Fly Superlace X Boxing GlovesAs low as £187.49
Are laced boxing gloves better?
These gloves are secured with lace at the wrists to fasten them around your hands and keep them in place during sparring matches. Laced boxing gloves give a professional appearance, and many professional athletes prefer them to velcro as they are easy to adjust to fit your hands.
Lace-up sparring gloves are not ones that you can put on yourself, so your coach or sparring partner will need to fasten them for you. They should be secure but not too tight to restrict movement. You should have no difficulty with punching and moving if your lace-up gloves are secured correctly around your wrist.
A huge benefit of using lace-up boxing gloves is that they won’t scratch you or your opponent, as velcro has a tendency to do. Lace is also less likely to scratch and damage other equipment, such as your clothing or punchbags, and won’t irritate your skin in the same way as velcro during fights.
Buy lace-up sparring gloves now
We know how important choice is to you here at Geezers Boxing, and so we pride ourselves on having the largest selection of gloves for you to choose from. Whether you are interested in Everlast lace-up boxing gloves or you want to check out the Adidas lace-up boxing gloves, you’ll find everything you need here.
Get a variety of colours and styles to match your club colours today. Our dedicated sales team is on hand to help with any questions you may have, so get in touch now for our honest and educated advice.
Spending over £70? Orders on Geezers Boxing over £70 will get free UK mainland delivery.