- Adidas Combat Speed 5 BootAs low as £64.99
- Adidas Flying Impact BootAs low as £79.99 was £99.99
- Adidas Havoc BootAs low as £45.00
- Adidas Havoc Junior BootAs low as £31.99 was £39.99
- Adidas Mat Hog 2.0 BootAs low as £59.99
- Adidas Mat Wizard 4 BootAs low as £64.99
- Adidas Mat Wizard 5 BootAs low as £69.99
- Adidas Tech Fall 2.0 BootAs low as £77.99
- Adidas Varner BootAs low as £99.99
- Nike Fury BootAs low as £99.99
- Nike Inflict 3 BootAs low as £44.99 was £95.00Out of stock
- Nike Speedsweep VII BootAs low as £60.00Out of stock
- Nike Speedsweep VII Junior BootAs low as £39.99 was £49.99
- Nike Tawa BootAs low as £149.99
- Nike Tawa Olympic BootAs low as £159.99
What makes a good wrestling boot?
Wrestling shoes are built for purpose. As the ideal footwear to wear in the ring, they provide vital support and are durable enough to withstand the intensity of wrestling matches. Tennis shoes and trainers don’t offer anywhere near the level of protection you’ll need, while wrestling shoes are carefully crafted to support your foot, ankle, and shin.
One of the big focuses for anyone looking for the right shoes for wrestling is going to be flexibility. You don’t want boots to keep you static during a match. Movement is key, and wrestling shoes are perfect for this. They are flexible and lightweight, often with stylish but functioning vented material to allow your feet to breathe.
Typically, wrestling boots will come up and over your ankle. This is because your ankle needs support to help reduce injuries during matches. They are higher at the front, protecting your lower shin from any potential damage.
Find wrestling boots UK
As one of the largest online boxing equipment retailers in the UK, we here at Geezers Boxing are proud of the extensive collections we have to offer you. Whether you are looking for new wrestling shoes or you want to find a great wrestling boots sale, we have everything you need under one roof.
We have the biggest brands in the business, with Nike wrestling shoes and Adidas wrestling boots available to buy now. You’ll find a variety of styles and designs to choose from, so you can match your current kit or coordinate with your club colours.
It’s important for you to get your delivery as soon as possible, especially when you are excited about your new wrestling shoes. Here at Geezers Boxing, you can get the next working day delivery to UK addresses if you place your order before 3 pm. Treat yourself to some of the best wrestling shoes now.