Items 1-20 of 76
- Adidas 'AIBA Style' Training HeadguardAs low as £51.99
- Adidas AdiStar Microfibre HeadguardAs low as £89.99
- Adidas AdiStar Pro HeadguardAs low as £99.99
- Adidas Hybrid 150 HeadguardAs low as £44.99Out of stock
- Adidas IBA Boxing Set
From £166.97 Regular Price £206.97
To £168.97 Regular Price £208.97
- Adidas IBA Contest HeadguardRegular Price £99.99 As low as £79.99
- Adidas Kids Rookie HeadguardAs low as £39.99Out of stock
- Adidas Speed Full Face HeadguardAs low as £57.99Out of stock
- Adidas Speed HeadguardAs low as £62.99
- Cleto Reyes Pointed Nylon Bar HeadguardAs low as £276.99
- Cleto Reyes Pro Cheeks HeadguardAs low as £198.99
- Cleto Reyes Rounded Nylon Bar HeadguardAs low as £259.99
- Everlast 1910 HeadgearRegular Price £169.99 As low as £149.99
- Everlast C3 Evercool Professional HeadgearAs low as £59.99Out of stock
- Everlast C3 Professional Sparring HeadguardAs low as £89.99Out of stock
- Everlast C3 Safemax Professional Bar HeadguardAs low as £99.99Out of stock
- Everlast Elite HeadgearRegular Price £119.99 As low as £59.99Out of stock
- Everlast MX HeadgearAs low as £199.99Out of stock
- Fighting Freedom Leather Sparring HeadguardAs low as £159.99
- Fighting Sports Cheek HeadguardAs low as £95.00
The different types of boxing headgear
There are many different styles of headgear for boxing, making it difficult to know which you should choose. Open face headguards are preferred by many, as they do not restrict vision as others might. They do not offer the same protection to your nose as others might, but they are still extremely effective at reducing damage and injuries to your head. They can prevent bruising and cuts, keeping you in the ring for longer.
Another popular type is cheek protector headguards. Boxing is a contact sport, and cheek protection helps to reduce injuries even further. They can make it more challenging to see, but the reduced visibility means that your cheekbones are better protected against hits. If you’d rather protect your nose from hits, bar faced headgear is the perfect solution.
Looking for the best protection? Full face headguards give you everything that you need. They offer full protection for the head and ears, with extra protection for the cheeks and chin. They tend to offer better visibility than bar faced headguards, making them a popular choice.
Buy the best head guard for boxing
Here at Geezers Boxing, we have collated an extensive range of boxing headgear for you to choose from. Offering the biggest brands in boxing, we have everything you need to stock up on equipment for the ring. Choose from Adidas boxing headgear, Venum protection, or Everlast headguards to name just a few of the brands we stock.
Available in a range of styles, you are sure to find the perfect headgear to match your club colours. Choose one to help you stand out while providing you with the best protection in the industry.
Orders over £70 get free delivery to any address on the UK mainland. Buy your new boxing headgear now and save money on delivery!