Hand Wraps & Gel Wraps
Items 1-20 of 61
- Adidas ABA Contest Handwraps 2.5M (Pack of 10)£62.90 Regular Price £69.90
- Adidas ABA Contest Handwraps 4.5M (Pack of 10)£80.90 Regular Price £89.90
- Adidas Quick Wrap Punch Gel GloveAs low as £19.99
- Adidas Super Inner Padded GlovesAs low as £10.49
- Adidas Training HandwrapsAs low as £6.99
- Cleto Reyes Evolution HandwrapsAs low as £99.99
- Everlast 120" Pro Style HandwrapsAs low as £9.99Out of stock
- Everlast 180" Flexcool HandwrapsAs low as £16.99
- Everlast 180" Pro Style HandwrapsAs low as £9.99Out of stock
- Everlast Evergel HandwrapsAs low as £24.99Out of stock
- Fighting Sports Pro Gel Glove WrapsAs low as £21.99
- Fighting Sports S2 Gel Zip WrapsAs low as £17.99Out of stock
- Fighting Sports Semi-Elastic Hand WrapsAs low as £6.99
- Fly Big Logo Hand WrapsAs low as £13.99
The different types of boxing hand wraps
There are many different styles and designs to choose from when it comes to boxing wraps. Traditional hand wraps and Mexican wraps are a familiar sight, offering a range of versatility in the way that they are used. Traditional wraps are perfect for beginners and experienced fighters alike, as they allow additional support to the wrist. Mexican-style wraps use a combination of semi-elastic cotton and spandex to create a tighter wrap.
Quick or fast wraps are often used by professional boxers, mimic the feel and look of traditional tape without the effort to put them on. As the name suggests, they are quick to put on, but they can feel bulkier than traditional boxing hand wraps.
One of the growing trends is inner gloves or gel hand wraps. Created to easily slip onto the hand rather than go through the long wrapping process, many have been using them when taking part in workouts rather than for boxing itself. They can be used for training, but many prefer different types of wraps to give them the vital protection that they need.
Buy fast wraps and boxing gel wraps in the UK
Boxing hand wraps are an important piece of kit you should be using. With increased padding on the knuckles, you’ll be able to hit more in the ring. When fastened securely, you’ll find that your bones feel more secure, helping to reduce hand and wrist injuries.
Eager to start using your new fast wraps as soon as possible? Order before 3 pm and you can add next working day delivery to any UK mainland address.